Thursday 26 March 2009

Smexy Ruby



You know I cant believe I've done so many "Smexy" pictures, and 25 pages of Rubys Story yet theres no Smexy Ruby, WTF?! Well now there is ^_^

I quite like this, not more or less then Alita's. each ooze equal amonts of hawtness lol. I like all the shines and detail on this, I mean I try to put as much detail into my drawings as I can, but I think it really stands out here ^_^.

Ok too things I wanna touch on, one, the areole of whatever you call it. I was super unsure about you being able to see that, I really like Ruby, well I LOVE her and all my characters, and I dont want any of them too come across as slutty, which this picture kinda makes her look. But I dont really see it like that, I see it more like maybe she stayed a night over at Cyans and shes teasing him in the morning after a night of crazy lurving, coz she wouldny exactly walk around anywhere like that lol. Its the same withe the last Alita picture, shes not gonna wear a vest that barely covers her nipples and her thong sticking out like that around the streets no, she'd dress like that behind closed doors with Mech's her boyfriend, and its teh same here with Ruby and Cyan. So yeah, dont get the wrong idea lol.

The second I want to point out is she actually had a garter on her right thigh, but it clashed with the Evolved Demon mark on her leg, and it was just plain out of place here. Like in this picture its supposed to be like, shes woken up, hears Cyan making breakfast, shoved a shirt on and went down stairs, makes sense, but why the fuck would she put on a garter? o.O

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, I really like this, hope you do too

x

No comments: