Tuesday 10 March 2009

Sexy Kamaru Three



Ok, Kamaru's back and sexy as ever ^_^I really, really like this drawing, I think the colours and layout are just fantastic, not to mention Kamaru's pretty face and lucious lips are to die for. I like the idea of him lying naked in a little den, silk robes running up each wall, irs actually his bed, he sleeps in like this cacoon of silk sheets and big fluffly pillows and massive sheets rather then a normal bed. I just think this looks great.He's all comfortable and reading a magazine, just well cute ^_^.

I felt very strongly that I had to draw this picture, see when I posted "Smexy Kamaru two" I recieved a very cruel note from a fellow artist, now I've forgiven him and we get on fine again, so by no means is this a bitchy rant towards him whatsoever, he is, forgiven. However, what he did really hurt me, he said that because Kamaru was gay and liked to dress like a girl, well he said that due to these thinsg Kamaru was a freak, and not right, and that if I ever wanted to get AATM published I'd have to cut Kamaru otherwise it would never ever be taken seriously.

Now this is cheesy to say, but also as fellow artists you'll know what I mean, My origonal characters are VERY personal to me, their a part of my soul, I care about them like their family, I'm sure most of you know exactly what I'm talking about. Now if this artist wanted to comment on the actual drawing, like " His left eye is wonky " or " His hands look too small" thats fine, that kinda critisism I can accept, but when some one turns around and tells you that a character of yours that you love and put your heart and soul into sucks and should be put away, well thats just heart breaking.And so I feel like this drawing had to be done, to show my Kamaru fans that I'm keeping him and his fantastic girly ass around. I know he isnt exacctly your average character, but I still think hes brilliant, and so do alot of other people, so yeah, rant over, no offence to the artist, I just think what you said was out of line.

Kamaru's awsome ^_^

No comments: