Friday 24 June 2011

The Full Metals.



So, these are "The Full Metals"

Basically, I started a comic a few years ago, about 5 teenagers who get super powers, it wasn't anything I planned to show to the world or anything ( In fact I wasnt even on DA back then ) I just did it to show to my friends, eventually I ran out of steam and stopped.

I've been wanting to come back to it for ages, but recently read the only two volumes I did and well, their just far....far too emo :s.

So, I'm restarting it, but doing it a little differant, one, it's not gonna be a big fat comic, its just gonna be small snippets of scenes, of a certain situation, about 4 pages or whatever, and two its gonna be more comedy based, focusing around the mishaps of the guys trying to get to grips with controlling their powers.

So, I'll introduce them.

Raven: The one at the bottom with the arm out, his powers are like that of Raven from TT, moving things with his mind, controlling other minds etc.

Speedy: The one moving fast, name is self explanatory.

Lightning: The girl in the top left, has the power to control and manipulate electricity, when she powers up her hair turns into electricity and her eyes go black.

Bleach: The one in the top right, same powers as "Lightning" but with fire.

And finally Taurus: With powers similar to that of a super saiyan, super strength, can fly and shoot energy from his hands, when he powers up his eyes catch fire and his hair is blown back.

I hope you'll like it, I'm really looking forward to working on it! ^_^ ( And no, this doesnt mean I'm not continuing "STUCK" I have ten more pages to do ^_^ )

No comments: