Monday 20 April 2009

Raven Two Redone







See, told you I'd do it ^_^

As you know this isnt the first time I've drawn Raven in this posem hence the "Redone" part ^_^, yeah this is a remake of the second Raven I did and I really really liked it, it was my favourite one until I did Raven Six I was quite upset when the origonal was ridiculed on the net on a site or two, saying the ass was awsome but the face was fucked, but i learned that as an artist you have to face critisism, be it good or bad, so I got over it, but recently I was browsing through my art and as much as I hate to admit it I could see what they ment, and I though " Man, I could draw that SO much better now" and so, wu-lah!!

Ok so comparisons, well obviously the face, I was worried the head was gonna seem too big, so I shrunk it using the pc, but that looked weird so I left it the size it is lol. But yeah the face looks much better, I love how in the last one it was just like a "Meh" face, whereas here she's looking down at her booty like " Yeah its big, yeah its grey, but you all know you wanna hit this!" Like she looks SO proud of it ^_^.

Speaking of the booty Its much better this time, shinier, better coloured, although theres some. theres much less pencil crayon scratch marks, I've blended the grey much neater I think, and I also think the ass has much more bounce and roundness to it here, in the former it was hot but very flat, here it looks more like it would actually jiggle if you squeezed it XD. This is probally because although there's more white shiney bits there much smaller, which is much more realistic. The coat looks nice too, and I think removing the nipple on the bewb works better as well.

So yeah, enjoy lol x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Kari. Haven't talked to you in... who knows how long, but your artwork has definitely improved drastically. It was awesome before, but now it's even better. I definitely like the things you've been doing. Sorry I don't have enough time to comment on every single one. <3