Wednesday 8 April 2009

Am I Human?



O.o

I really like this, which is suprising coz I did it in about an hour and a half, and usually drawings that I finish that quickly dont sit well with me, but I do really like this one.

As you know Alita is a cyborg, and apart from her heart and brain her body is fully machanical. aaaaand one of her favourite hobbies is skateboarding.

So here, shes fallen off her board and messed her arm up, pretty fucking badly, but see Alita cant really feel pain, not pyshical anyway, so the wound isnt why shes crying, its because seeing all the machanics and wires in her body has made her realise that she isnt what she used to be, and reminded her that everyone and thing from her human life, apart from Sarah Rose, has gone.I decided not too put in a background, as it would of taken the attention away from Alita, which would be silly.

X

No comments: