Sunday 27 April 2008

Alita



Ok here is what I personally think is the best drawing I've ever done of her, It seriously looked awful in the sketching stages, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm pretty happy with the final result ^_^

A good friend pointed out that I have all these smexy profile type drawing's of characters, almost like an introduction in some sense's, and yet, Alita, Sarah and Jade dont have one! o.O

So I'm doing them all their own introduction pictures, starting with Alita
^_^

Also I've made the logo much neater :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Perky!!

Anonymous said...

gorgious drawin suga, i like this on allot

Anonymous said...

Bout time we get too see a really decent Alita picture, not saying that the other's arn't decent, I mean nice too see she has her own picture for once

x

Anonymous said...

I love this girl.

If I had the power to create people, I'd make her, no doubt!

Then I'd introduce the two of you ;) LOL

Seriously, a great character - she'll shine in pictures to come!!

x