Wednesday 6 April 2011

Fuck you!!



Another Beast boy and Raven ( Man I've drawn Raven so much recently ^_^ )

Its just a random little idea I had that'd be funny and sexy at the same time, as I've said before I don't really like Beast boy and Raven as a couple, but I can imagine that with all their arguing and teen hormones and stuff they would probaly end up having sex every now and then, and I imagine it would start like this ^_^

Random side note, I wanted to call this F**k you, but for some gay reason you cant put * in a title :S

Also, sorry that its so small, my Photoshop is being weird so I couldn't resize it properly, the larger version is on my deviantart, same name, Happy-r

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U should totally make these into a comic... XD

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your work. Please upload more