Friday 7 January 2011

A Raven In The Snow



I've drawn Raven with her clothes on and not having sex............. what the hell!?

Well I've been meaning to draw something like this for quite a while, a nice none sexual picture of Raven. See, I actually love the character, that's the reason I draw her so much, sure I think she's hot, but that's not it, I think she's amazing in every way. She's funny, bad ass, caring, deep, and voiced by Tara Strong, who kicks ass!.

Point is I don't just see Raven as some big ass'd slut whose sole purpose is to be a cum dumpster, sure I draw her like that alot, but that's not how I see her, I see her as this awsome character who likes sex alot lol.

Anyway, I like this, its all hand drawn, nothing digital.

Hope ya like.

1 comment:

danmandavidson said...

Love her figure in this one. You draw her really well.