Tuesday 20 July 2010

Kisame



Kisame is one of my two favourite EVER anime/manga/cartoon/movie characters, the other being Itachi, and it two things hit me the other day, one, Kisame can look kinda hot some times, and this should be shown much more often, also, I have never ever drawn a fully finished coloured picture of him, this would not do.

So obviously its like the Konan one I drew, the posing moonlight, not the erm, other one >.>....... So, yeah I wanted it to be similar, but not identical, so I made the background sunny with a big slash of water being our fishy friend. I think the sun looks kind of shit, but otherwise, I really really like it, I especially like the waves.

I think I'm gonna do a picture like this for every member of the Akatsuki, probaly Hidan or Itachi next.

^_^

No comments: