Friday 21 May 2010

Smexy Argent Two Unfinished



Ok, so like I said in my last journel I may upload one or two black and white pictures just to show I'm still working, besides my DA has felt kinda neglected and I really wanted to upload something.

So yeah, decided to do a new Smexy Argent. In most of my Smexy pictures there very ass based, and although I've still given her killer hips I wanted to make her boobs more the center of attention this time, so I made them huge, why? Not sure, never done a mega boobs picture before and I wanted to try. I really like the face ^_^

Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Dailn said...

I was starting to miss your work, girl =3

That's some really good frontal shot! Maybe a followup squeezing them with her arms? *wink wink*

Rune said...

Nice to see some new work! Was hoping to see some more Argent, her, Raven and Jynx are some of my favorite of the Teen Titan girls.

Get ya butt in gear and get some more pics up! >:3